welcome nice story I only have two dolls hopefullyone day I can get more. I'd really like to get baby polly
Printable View
welcome nice story I only have two dolls hopefullyone day I can get more. I'd really like to get baby polly
WELCOME! Can't wait to get to know you.
Jessica
Willkommen havimom - nice meeting you!
Welcome! I love your story. We startted with Bitty (Nicki) when DD was 2 1/2. At 8 1/2 I still find Nicki in bed with her many mornings. We all love the 18" girls and even DH gets in on the ebaying. Are you sticking with Felicity and Bitty? or have we encouraged you to branch out again? Either way you'll have a great time here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
Welcome to the board. I'm glad you've found a place to make you comfortable with your hobby.
Loved reading your story. It wasn't long at all. Welcome to the board and your right it does feel like sitting down with friends!
Welcome to the board!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It's great fun here!
(But don't listen to prasnlrd--she'll help grease the runners for your slide down that slippery slope!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )